20% off all pride pieces automatically applied at checkout thru 6/30

commissions

original commission requests will be evaluated and priced on a case-by-case basis. please review the information below before submitting a request. you will receive a confirmation email with additional details on pricing and guidelines if your request is chosen. 

generally, requests with vibrant nature and psychedelic themes complementing my art style will be selected over others.

pricing

commission pieces are priced based off of canvas size and time required to complete the piece. the base prices listed below are subject to change over time. you will always be quoted the final price of your piece before i start creating it.

11x14 inch canvas $250 base price

16x20 inch canvas $600 base price

24x36 inch canvas $1,000 base price

36x48 inch canvas $4,000 base price

booking process

  1. please fill out the form below to get in contact and include in your message that you are inquiring about a custom commission. the more visual details you can provide the better chance your idea is selected (size, colors, links to reference images, budget etc.).

  2. if your idea is selected, you will receive a response within 7 days with instructions on next steps.

  3. commission consults will be done through emails and zoom video calls. during the consult, we will talk more about specific details and elements you would like to include, size of the piece, and your budget. after the consult i will be able to provide you with a timeframe of how long the piece will take to create and ship.

  4. a refundable deposit of 30% of the cost of your piece is required after the initial consult. upon project completion, the deposit will be applied to the total cost of the commission. the remaining 70% of the commission cost must be paid within 48 hours after receipt of the email proof of completion. the deposit will only be refunded if the artist is unable to complete the piece within 1 month of the agreed upon timeline. discrepancies in the piece due to stylistic differences and execution are not valid reasons for a refund.